28 days of Valentine treats: a box of hand-made truffles from La Porte's Little Chocolates Company will be complimentary with any overnight stay throughout February. Additional $50 savings on a two-night stay!
Getaway to the rolling hills of Michigan wine country and sample some of their award-winning wines. When you arrive, unwind with a complimentary Spanish-style tapa and refreshing beverage served on your shaded, private deck overlooking Bluestem’s lush gardens and fields. For breakfast, choose your style from several local eateries. Then head off to Michigan wine country…with stops at Tabor Hill Tasting Room, Domaine Berrien Cellars for a wine and cheese snack on their open air deck, the Round Barn Winery and Free Run Cellars for a beer, wine, and/or vodka tasting. Finish the day at Tabor Hill Winery with a guided tour, tasting, and elegant dinner at their acclaimed restaurant overlooking their vineyard. Note: Tabor Hill Restaurant is only open Wednesdays through Sundays from May to November and Friday through Sundays from December through April.
- One or two nights stay in the Master Suite
- Complimentary Spanish tapa and choice of wine or beverage
- Packet of Michigan and Indiana wine information, self-guided wine tour map, water bottles, and complimentary tickets to all four tastings
- Two souvenir wine logo glasses
- Wine and cheese snack at Domaine Berrien or Round Barn ($25 value)
- Reservations for lunch/dinner at Tabor Hill Restaurant ($75 value)
**Itinerary can be adjusted to fit your schedule. Make it a weekday to enjoy this leisurely getaway without the crowds.
$349 for two nights; $229 for one night.
Discover Michiana's homegrown freshness! Go on a culinary adventure for dinner at Spire Farm to Fork, a modern, elegant restaurant celebrating locally sourced foods ($75 value). Plus take home a gift basket of La Porte favorites: Little Chocolate's truffles, Maple City Roasters fresh-roasted coffee, Garwood Orchard's fresh-pressed cider or apple butter, Backroad Brewery's micro-brew, plus a seasonal surprise ($25 value)!
And while you're here, taste the ultimate in freshness when you pick what's ripe at local farms. Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, apples, peaches, pumpkins, veggies and more. If you're here on a Saturday, tour the Backroad Brewery (1-4 pm), La Porte's farmer's market (8 am-noon) or Chesteron's European Market. Plus Michigan winery tours are only 40 minutes away.
- Two nights stay in the Master Suite
- Complimentary appetizer and beverage upon your arrival
- Gift basket of La Porte's favorites ($25 value)
- Reservations for lunch/dinner at Spire Farm to Table ($75 value), not available on Sunday, but another fine dining local favorite can be substituted.
- Guide to visiting area farms, orchards, and food venues featuring the best of Michiana
$339 for two nights; $229 for one night.
Celebrate special days with a bright bouquet of fresh flowers and complimentary wine or champagne and hors d’oeuvres in your suite. Music wafts from a Bose radio/CD player. Dinner reservations are made for you at a fine dining restaurant of your choice (e.g., Spire Farm to Fork, Tabor Hill Winery, T-Bones and Pier 11). Return for a candle-lit, scented and bubbly soak in your vintage tub. Couples in-room massage can also be arranged, if desired (estimated cost $100 for 50 minutes).
- Two nights stay in the Master Suite
- Dinner for two ($75 value)
- Fresh flowers in a lovely keepsake crystal vase
- Complimentary wine or non-alcoholic beverage and hors d’oeuvres
$339 for two nights.
After shopping and saving at the 120 stores at Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets, return to the Bluestem Guesthouse for a relaxing soak in your vintage claw foot tub. A snack and the beverage of your choice are provided complimentary.
**By prior arrangement, we can provide childcare, transportation to and from the outlet center or train station. An in-room massage service is also available.
- One night accommodation
- Snack and beverage
- Special VIP Coupon Book offering hundreds of dollars in savings at your favorite outlet stores
- $25.00 mall-wide gift card
$130 double occupancy (weekdays only)
For Booking Information Contact: